Precious Metal Refining
SCDA members can maximize scrap metal returns using cutting-edge technology with the new Easyrefine scrap metal recovery program offered through D-MMEX, endorsed by the South Carolina Dental Association.
As an SCDA member, you can take advantage of the following Easyrefine benefits:
- Free and insured shipping of all precious scrap contents
- No charge for melt and assay
- 5% bonus on value of all precious scrap
- All-element analysis, including gold, platinum, palladium and silver
- Detailed analysis report illustrating the value of the shipment
- Fast Payment; with check settlement within 10 business days
- Access to current market prices at www.easyrefine.com
- Receive 97% of gold value, 90% of silver, platinum, and 85% palladium
Materials such as lead foil and mercury-based amalgam cannot be accepted.
The D-MMEX Easyrefine program has been extensively tested by your professional colleagues and has consistently demonstrated a commitment to assisting members in maximizing scrap metal returns in a detailed, ethical, and professional manner. Participants have seen returns improve by as much as 30% over their existing arrangements.
For secure scrap shipping material or more details on the Easyrefine program, please contact D-MMEX USA at (800) 741-3174 or visit www.easyrefine.com.