We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the work your dentist provided. The dentist must be a member of the South Carolina Dental Association in order to file a complaint. If the dentist is a member and you would like to mediate your complaint, please read the explanation for Mediation process and complete both the Request for Mediation and the Mediation Agreement. On the Request for mediation form, feel free to use as much detail and explanation as possible and submit copies of statements or other documents, however, you will not get any of them back. For your information: The mediation process is only for work that wasn’t done to your satisfaction. We don’t get involved with estimates, billing, or insurance issues.

Contact Sue Copeland at the SCDA via email or by calling 800-327-2598. She will be able tell you if the dentist is a member of the SCDA and if your case is eligible for our Mediation Process.