South Carolina is changing the way you write prescriptions. Starting January 1st, dentists are required to e-Prescribe all Schedule II-V medications. iCoreRx takes the operational speed and prescription safety of your practice to another level. It is the only low-cost, fully-compliant e-Prescribing software that saves you time.
iCoreRx speeds up your workflow by allowing you to:
- e-Prescribe ALL medications including controlled substances
- Prescribe on your office computers, laptops, tablets or your phone
- Reduce duplicate efforts with practice management system integration, allowing your EHR to auto-fill everything required to complete the prescription
- View full patient prescription history
- Rapid search for drug information through the built-in LexicompⓇ drug directory
- Save doctor favorites and patient preferences
- Receive assisted setup & registration support
Add the +PMP function to iCoreRx and get one-step, real-time access to the South Carolina prescription monitoring program (SCRIPTS). Just click the PMP icon inside iCoreRx and you’re immediately looking at the SCRIPTS report. The check is completed, verified and recorded all within iCoreRx. You can then ePrescribe controlled substances, or any medication, right then and there.
Special Pricing for SCDA members
SCDA members receive a 43% discount off the regular monthly price. That’s only $45 per month per provider when you sign up at iCoreConnect.com/scda. Add Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS) for an additional $9 per month (a 55% discount).
It gets even better: Members who subscribe to both iCoreRx and iCoreExchange HIPAA-compliant email receive a bundled discount of an additional 20% off iCoreExchange and additional 9.25% off iCoreRx.
Check out iCoreRx and learn more about the +PMP interface: Book a live demo, or call 888.810.7706 ext 1.