To write a single prescription you are used to taking multiple steps to look up information, manually type patient details from their files, call pharmacies, go to other websites to check histories, etc…
Now, all you need to quickly, accurately and securely prescribe is iCoreRx.
iCoreRx ePrescribing software saves you time and protects your patients.
- Quickly and easily select drug and dose through the built-in Lexicomp® drug directory
- Access patient prescription history over the past year
- Auto-populated patient information through practice management integration
- Save meds using the Doctor’s Favorites function for frequently prescribed drugs
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences
- ePrescribe from any internet connected device, from anywhere. Patient information is accessible and securely backed up in our HIPAA-compliant data centers
- Protect your practice with an audit trail of all sent prescriptions
- Utilize Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) functionality. As of January 1, 2021, South Carolina dentists are required to ePrescribe all Schedule II-V medications
Add the +PMP function to iCoreRx and get one-step, real-time access to the South Carolina prescription monitoring program (SCRIPTS). Just click the PMP icon inside iCoreRx and you’re immediately looking at the SCRIPTS report. The check is completed, verified and recorded all within iCoreRx. You can then ePrescribe controlled substances, or any medication, right then and there.
Special Pricing for SCDA members
SCDA members receive a 43% discount off the regular monthly price. That’s only $45 per month per provider. Add Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS) for an additional $9 per month (a 55% discount).
It gets even better: Members who subscribe to both iCoreRx and iCoreExchange HIPAA-compliant email receive a bundled discount of an additional 20% off iCoreExchange and additional 9.25% off iCoreRx.
Check out iCoreRx has to offer by Booking a free demo online, or call 888.810.7706.