The Speaker is John Svirsky, DDS, MEd
Topic: Oral Pathology- Come In and Catch It- Top 25 Oral Lesion Review Course
This is the perfect review course that covers the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of the 25 soft tissue lesions that every dentist and hygienist should know and treat appropriately. A number of the entities only require recognition. The classic lesions that have been forgotten since school will be brought back to life and your diagnostic confidence will be re-energized.
Dr. Svirsky makes oral pathology fun!
- Demonstrate a logical approach to the diagnosis of oral lesions.
- Recognize and diagnose the more common soft tissue lesions/diseases found in a dental practice.
- Integrate therapeutic regimens used to treat selected oral diseases such as aphthous ulcerations, herpes, candidiasis, angular cheilitis and lichen planus.
- Recognize leukoplakia and differentiate it from other white lesions
- Understand the malignant potential of various soft tissue diseases
Date: September 14th, 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. followed by networking reception
Venue: The Historic Rice Mill, Charleston, SC