Dr. Gordon Christensen
Business Meeting: 8:00 am-9:00 am (Coastal and Pee Dee ONLY)
Lecture: 9:00 am- 12:00 pm (Central and Piedmont Welcome to join!)
THE CHRISTENSEN BOTTOM LINE – 2021
Gordon J. Christensen DDS MSD PhD
This fast moving “bottom line” course includes the areas of dentistry with the most activity and change in any given year. It is easily understood and has numerous summaries that help attendees to interpret the ongoing advancements in the profession. The course encourages audience participation, and questions and answers and is presented in an enjoyable and humorous manner.
The hottest aspects in the following topics will be included in the planned program depending on the interests of the participants in your group, the popularity of topics at the time of your program, and the time available.
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Infection Control
- Operative Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Fixed
On the completion of this course attendees should be able to:
- List the most important and useful new techniques discussed in this course.
- List the most important and useful materials discussed in this course.
- List the most important and useful new concepts discussed in this course.
- Implement those aspects of the course most applicable to your practice.