CREDIT CARD PROCESSING: thousands of dental practices save an annual average of 24% or $3,736 annually by switching to Best Card! SCDA members receive great rates and features including:
- Next day funding. Close your batch by 6pm EST, you’ll receive the funds the next day.
- One deposit and one statement for all cards (Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex & Paypal)
- Consistent low rates. (Best Card tiered rates had only two rate increases in ten years.)
- No hidden fees. A low $36 annual PCI fee. (Most processors charge $79-$199.)
- $0 set-up fees for terminals and online systems. NO LEASES! NO EARLY TERMINATION FEES!
- Has your practice made the shift to EMV “chip” reading equipment?
- Yes? Best Card can usually re-download existing EMV terminals!
- No? EMV & contactless capable terminals starting at $269 ($169 to own for SCDA members using a one-time $100 discount on equipment)
- Online systems available – enabling you to:
- swipe cards at your computer, smart phone and/or tablet
- accept online payments via a “Make a Payment” link on your website
- set up recurring payments
AUTOMATIC POSTING OF PAYMENTS TO SOME DENTAL SOFTWARE NOW AVAILABLE – Including Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental and PracticeWorks, Softdent & WinOMS with more coming soon!
- Unparalleled, personalized customer service.
Know if you are paying too much to take credit cards.
Do the Math:Divide your monthly processing fees charged by your total processing fees (including AMEX) to find your effective rate: Example: $766 ÷ $19,488 = 3.93%
If your effective rate is more than 2.1% you may be paying too much.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? Fax or email a recent statement to Best Card at 866.717.7247 or Compare@BestCardTeam.com. They will send you a detailed and complimentary cost comparison showing the savings your office will receive and a $5 Amazon gift card.
For more information:
Best Card is endorsed by more than 40 dental related associations.