South Carolina Patients’ Compensation Fund (SC PCF)
Our mission is to ensure the stability and security of the South Carolina Patients’ Compensation Fund for our members with sound investment practices, rate adequacy, superior customer service and risk management practices.
Please make your check for your malpractice insurance policy through the SC Patients’ Compensation Fund payable to SC PCF & mail the payment to PO. Box 210738, Columbia, SC 29221-0738 on or before the expiration date of the current policy period.
Please be sure to notify SCDA Member Benefits Group in writing of any changes that could affect your malpractice insurance coverage such as:
- Has there been a change in the scope of your practice, such as offering new procedures or services?
- Have you changed your location or practice affiliation?
- Have you hired additional licensed professionals, or has a licensed professional left the practice?
- Do you have coverage for both professional and non professional employees?
- Are you working 85 hours or less per month?
- Do you have a separate medical professional liability policy for your practice entity? If so, have you considered a Shared Limits Endorsement?
- Are you considering retirement?
In addition to protecting your practice, getting coverage through SCDA Member Benefits Group helps your Association. Commission dollars earned goes back into the programs and resources the SCDA provides for its members. To get started securing your coverage, call Deanna or Mark at (800) 327-2598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on SC JUA, click here.